- Once users save the API they can test the API and get the response in the 'API Response' panel.
- Here, user can change the headers, query params, and the requested body.
- Here, in the 'Logs' tab we got the log of the code(if any).
- In the 'Response' tab we get the value of the API response.
- You can check whether the response is come from the Redis cache or not.
- It has an HTTP status code and the actual time taken by the API to execute.
- You can copy and download the response directly from that window.