To get the value of request header
Secret file sample object
- You will get 'cognitoUserPoolId', 'region' data are from the AWS.
- The 'sourceFieldOfUniqueId' is the field name which you will get after opening AWS token, mostly it holds user email address.
- Provide the groups name comma separated in the 'groupsColumn' field and provide the 'instance', 'database', 'table' from which that 'groupsColumn' exist.
- The 'targetFieldForUniqueId' is your database field which contains the exact same value as the 'sourceFieldOfUniqueId' has.
- In 'select' you can define the column name which you want to get in the response.