Get total count
- To get a total number of data objects in response we should pass the 'getTotalCount' value as a boolean.
- If getTotalCount is true in the request, the response will get a total number of data objects.
- By default its value is false.
- The total number of data objects gets in the 'totalCount' key.
Schema based API url
schemaless API url
Got a response with a number of record counts.
getTotalCount in body
- In the query for get data and query stream API we can provide 'getTotalCount' in body.
- It will get response with the response data total count.