Third Party Api
The published APIs from the API Maker store can be installed from the API Maker end user.
Install Third party API
- Go to "Utility" menu and select "App Store"
- When we click on any package. It opens the library details modal which has the list of the API versions.
The user should select the version and click on the 'Install API Version' button.
Uninstall the package API version after installation.
- After uninstalling the API bundle,
- If you revert specific API yaml file, it will automatically add utilities of that bundle.
- If you revert full bundle YAML file, it will add entire bundle back.
Third party API use
- Go to the "API Info" menu and select "Third Party API".
- Here, we can check our installed APIs list.
- On the 'API Testing' page API Maker user can test the installed third party APIs and check the response.
- Here, the end user can check the API code too.