- When we do caching enable in any API, and we use that API the API Maker will create a cache of that API.
- That created cache key-value pair is shown in the Redis dashboard.
- Here, we can manage that generated cache.
- API Maker users can search for any key.
- At any time user can update the TTL and value of the Redis key.
Create new Redis key
- We can create a Redis key manually here and provide its TTL.
- TTL unit is seconds. If you provide TTL it means the key is available for that much of time.
- After the TTL limit the key will be deleted automatically.