- API Maker's user can set the count of the sandbox.
- A number of that count sandboxes are created and running in docker at the same time.
- Add/remove npm packages from here. That can be used in every custom code of the API Maker.
- We should not use any third party package or any calculation in schema generation, because schema generation will happen only once.
- Private packages are not supported right now.
- API Maker users can write customized docker files.
- For example, if the user needs to run Python then can install Python using this docker file.
- You can manage origins from here which are allowed and which are not.
- If you added any one origin, API Maker will allow requests from that origin only.