- On the 'Events' page API Maker users can add, edit and delete events.
- When the user selects any event all the listeners are listed in the right section.
- While adding/updating the event user can add 'Automatically Trigger On API Hit'. They can set the automatic trigger of API category Instance APIs, Custom APIs, System APIs, and Third-party APIs.
- Users can add multiple automatic triggers.
- Select any event, and you can add multiple event listeners for that.
- The event listener has the name, code, and timeout in minutes.
- When the event calls all the listener code will be executed.
- On the click of the 'vial' icon in the list of the listener, it will redirect to the 'API Testing' page.