- The API bundles contain multiple APIs versions and their APIs. Store users can add multiple bundles as required.
- Add new API bundle with 'label', 'name', and 'description'.
- The 'Label' and 'Name' can not be edited once it saved.
- The API bundle owner can upload the logo and banner of the bundle. The store admin will approve the logo and banner, and it will show.
API bundle state
- The bundle can have
DRAFT | PENDING_APPROVAL | PUBLISHED | BLOCKED state.
- When the user creates a new bundle it has a
PENDING_APPROVAL state means it's waiting for approval from the API Maker store root user. Store users can not delete. The API maker users can not see it.
- When the store root user approves the bundle has a
PUBLISHED state. Now, API maker users can use it.
- If the store root user blocked the package it has a